My New Car
- I ordered the car on wednesday 23 of April '97.
- I managed to arrange my prepayment and insurance on thursday.
- Friday morning I went to the famous 'Cantersteen' to get my license plate
I was lucky. I got number 31 to wait. It was amusing to see everyone with their
official paper with taxstamps on it. After every beep the counter increased and someone
got up quickly to get his/her plate.
- At six o'clock friday evening I got my car. After some waiting (the garage was closing
first) and a thoroughly explanation about the garantee, maintenance and operation of
the dashboard and drive controls, I drove my car out at seven.
- 5 minutes later I was at the gasstation,
since new cars always come with an almost empty fuel tank.
- I drove around 300 kilometers during the weekend, mostly in the rain, Belgian
- Renault Twingo Pack
- 1149cc, 43Kw
- five, and a reverse
- 4 persons, with lots of space on the back row
- four of course
- guess what. Blue, methylblauw 432
- not yet
- I have the electric pack (windows, doors, mirrors)
- 3,433 m: good parking size.
- License plate:
Twingo on the Web